Partnered with GolinHarris on program development and support for client BP Products North America and its Invigorate and Little Better campaigns.
Managed Lexus’ sponsorships for both its USGA’s US Open golf sponsorship and its USTA’s US Open tennis sponsorship in New York (2007) that included:
- Implemented messaging training and review, media relations, and celebrity management for satellite media tour with Peter Jacobson
- Led Andy Roddick’s New York media tour with Good Morning America, ABC Radio, ABC News Now, ESPN, Sirius Radio and more
- Conducted onsite media training for Andy Roddick and managed his sponsorship commitments to Lexus
- Worked with Lexus spokesperson and tennis legend Luke Jensen for three weeks on tactical media support including: radio and satellite media tours, proactive/reactive media relations
- Supported offsite Lexus Virtual Open at Rockefeller Center that used Nintendo’s Wii gaming system to attract people to experience new Lexus vehicles and to sign up to win a year’s lease on a Lexus IS F
- Secured attendance for Media Night at the Lexus suite at Arthur Ashe stadium in Flushing Meadows (where the media received a VIP treatment for Andy Roddick/Roger Federer match)
Supporting philanthropic endeavor Run7on7.com with public relations strategy, including: Media training, message and press material development, national/regional media relations, website copy.
Collaborated with word-of-mouth marketing startup Zocalo Group for new business development, creative website copy and online video scripting for ConAgra Foods and DePaul University.
Directed ConAgra Foods’ public relations support and crisis management surrounding its Orville Redenbacher CGI ad launch directed by David Fincher (Crispin Porter + Bogusky).
Supported Reese’s NASCAR sponsorship with media relations and trackside support for the launch of the Banana Filled Creme Elvis Cups.